Thursday, October 4, 2012

37 Weeks

Today marks 37 weeks that Baby Graber has been growing and changing and getting ready to join our world. We have officially reached full term! Baby Graber will no longer be premature or preterm if he arrives at this point.

Yesterday's doctor's appointment went well. Baby Graber made his presence known during his heartbeat check by kicking the doctor! It also appears that he's dropped in the last week, and my doctor's years of experience tell her that means we have between one and two weeks left. She seemed fairly confident that we'd be back for our appointment next week, but there's a good chance the one after that will be canceled because Baby will be here! I'm very ready!

Today's projects include a few final preparations for Baby Graber. His many things have been stashed in his room waiting for him. Now it's time to find homes for them. I've also got a few sewing projects left to finish. Nothing major, fortunately, but things I want to complete before we bring Baby Graber home and I no longer want to spend my time on them for a while. We've also had a bag packed for the hospital for the last week or so, but today I want to go back through it and the list from the hospital of what to bring and double check that we've got everything we need. (Did you know they recommend bringing a small paper bag in case of hyperventilation. Not sure if it's for me or for M...)

All that's left now is to wait for labor to begin... (Everywhere I go people have started to be surprised to see me. "No baby yet, huh?")

No comments:

Post a Comment